Take a look
The Pannenkoekenhuis Bergzicht pancake restaurant in Woudenberg is located by the N227 from Amersfoort to Doorn/Maarn and of old is known as ‘Aart Jansen’. Bergzicht is on the outskirts of a wooded area and near the Leusderhei heathland, so your visit can easily be combined with a hike or bicycle ride through the area and taking in one or a few of the many places of interest or a visit to the Henschotermeer. The Pyramide van Austerlitz is located at 7/8 minutes by bike.
Tourist Information Center
Pannenkoekenhuis Bergzicht is also a Tourist Information Center (VVV). Here you may find the current leaflets of the region and also the one for cycling- and walking routes.
Please inquire at Pannenkoekenhuis Bergzicht or the local Tourist Center (VVV) for the availability of VVV gift cards.
- Elke maandag 11.00 - 20.30 uur
- Elke dinsdag 11.00 - 20.30 uur
- Elke woensdag 11.00 - 20.30 uur
- Elke donderdag 11.00 - 20.30 uur
- Elke vrijdag 11.00 - 20.30 uur
- Elke zaterdag 11.00 - 20.30 uur
- Elke zondag 11.00 - 20.30 uur