Take a look
The Pannenkoekenhuis Bergzicht pancake restaurant in Woudenberg is located by the N227 from Amersfoort to Doorn/Maarn and of old is known as ‘Aart Jansen’. Bergzicht is on the outskirts of a wooded area and near the Leusderhei heathland, so your visit can easily be combined with a hike or bicycle ride through the area and taking in one or a few of the many places of interest or a visit to the Henschotermeer. The Pyramide van Austerlitz is located at 7/8 minutes by bike.
Tourist Information Center
Pannenkoekenhuis Bergzicht is also a Tourist Information Center (VVV). Here you may find the current leaflets of the region and also the one for cycling- and walking routes.
Please inquire at Pannenkoekenhuis Bergzicht or the local Tourist Center (VVV) for the availability of VVV gift cards.
- Every monday from 11:00 to 20:30
- Every tuesday from 11:00 to 20:30
- Every wednesday from 11:00 to 20:30
- Every thursday from 11:00 to 20:30
- Every friday from 11:00 to 20:30
- Every saturday from 11:00 to 20:30
- Every sunday from 11:00 to 20:30