The Pannenkoekenhuis Bergzicht pancake restaurant in Woudenberg is located by the N227 from Amersfoort to Doorn/Maarn and of old is known as ‘Aart Jansen’. Bergzicht is on the outskirts of a wooded area and near the Leusderhei heathland, so your visit can easily be combined with a hike or bicycle ride through the area and taking in one or a few of the many places of interest or a visit to the Henschotermeer. The Pyramide van Austerlitz is located at 7/8 minutes by bike.
- every Mondayfrom 10:00 to 20:30
- every Tuesdayfrom 10:00 to 20:30
- every Wednesdayfrom 10:00 to 20:30
- every Thursdayfrom 10:00 to 20:30
- every Fridayfrom 10:00 to 20:30
- every Saturdayfrom 11:30 to 20:30
- every Sundayfrom 11:30 to 20:30