A tour of the museum in Veenendal is a journey of discovery through the past and present, with constantly changing exhibitions. The permanent exhibition informs visitors about the history of Veenendaal.
Take a look around the museum on your own, or join a guided tour or view films on the multitouch table, and test your knowledge of Veenendaal of earlier times and now.
The museum also holds regular children’s workshops. The museum is located in the Cultuurfabriek, or Culture Factory.
- every Mondayclosed
- every Tuesdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Wednesdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Thursdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Fridayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Saturdayfrom 10:00 to 17:00
- every Sundayclosed