The Hernhutter (Moravian Brothers) House
3703 CA Zeist
The Hernhutter House Museum Foundation was set up in 2007 by the Community of Moravian Brethren and the Zeist Missionary Society. The foundation held annual exhibitions at different locations.
The intention was to start up a museum with a permanent exhibition about the history of the Community of Moravian Brethren and the Missionary Society at the Foundation’s own location in Zeist. This dream became reality in 2018. The museum is located at Lageweg 27 in Zeist and has a spacious ground floor accommodation.
In the garden room, a permanent exhibition guides visitors through the history of the Moravian Brothers, their residence in Zeist, and the missionary work. Two rooms and a suite provide space for changing exhibitions.
- every Mondayclosed
- every Tuesdayfrom 12:00 to 17:00
- every Wednesdayfrom 12:00 to 17:00
- every Thursdayfrom 12:00 to 17:00
- every Fridayfrom 12:00 to 17:00
- every Saturdayfrom 12:00 to 17:00
- every Sundayfrom 12:00 to 17:00