Attention: Due to the measures that have been taken by the Dutch Government to prevent the further spread of the coronavirus, all tourist information offices are closed at least until April 28.
The Tourist Information Office agency of the municipality of Soest is located in Grand Café Lindenhof. This is where you can find:
- Updated brochures about Soest and the region
- Trails and cycling routes
- A complete selection of VVV gift vouchers
Grand Café De Lindenhof has free Wi-Fi and a charging point for your electric bike.
Updated brochures are available also at the following Tourist Information Office information points in Soest:
- Allurepark Het Eekhoornnest | Birkstraat 118b
- Boekhandel Van de Ven | Soesterbergsestraat 54-C
- Duynparc Soest | Birkstraat 132
- Grand Café Soestdijk | Vredehofstraat 6
- Museum Soest | Steenhoffstraat 46
- Nationaal Militair Museum | Verlengde Paltzerweg 1
- Restaurant ’t Hoogt | Van Weerden Poelmanweg 220
- StayOkay Soest | Bosstraat 16
- Cornershop Soesterberg | Rademakerstraat 21